Projects that use Cosmos
Here, you may find a list of active projects that are either involved in Cosmos or use it or IL2CPU in their own projects. If your project is not listed here, and you would like it to be, please post in the discussion boards saying so.
- Aura (the Franco-English Operating System)
- Medli – http://github.com/Arawn-Davies/Medli
- Apollo-OS (http://github.com/Apollo-OS/Apollo)
- ExcLavOS (previously TrasonOS)
- GruntyOS: Infinity – http://youtube.com/gruntlover2
- WitchcraftOS – http://witchcraftos.codeplex.com/
- Plasmid – http://plasmid.codeplex.com/
- FlowDOS – http://flowdos.codeplex.com
- StringOS – http://string.codeplex.com
- GLo – http://glo.codeplex.com
- CAOS – https://github.com/CasteSoftworks/CAOS
- Snake – https://github.com/bartashevich/Snake
- MIV (Text Editor) – https://github.com/bartashevich/MIV
You can look in the Demos folder for some kernels that show off some of Cosmos’ capabilities, such as the Frotz.NET Cosmos port being worked on by MichaelTheShifter, which will be able to emulate the Infocom Z-Machine inside Cosmos and allow you to play certain Z-Machine games, like ZORK, in your favorite virtual machine, or on any Cosmos-compatible PC that can store games on a FAT file system.