- Visual Studio 2019
- Visual Studio 2019 Workload: .NET Core Tools
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer Pack
Prepackaged releases which install automatically and allow you to build your own operating systems with Cosmos and Visual Studio.
Dev Kit (Developer Kit)
In addition to the User Kit prerequisites, Dev Kit also needs these:
- Visual Studio 2019 16.4+
- Visual Studio 2019 Workload: Visual Studio Extension Development
- .NET Core 2.0+ SDK
- Inno Quick Start Pack (Free) – Install with defaults, keep Preprocessor option checked
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 Developer Pack
The Dev Kit allows you to build your own operating systems, and also directly work in COSMOS source as well. Installation simply requires running a .bat file after each source sync.
See https://www.gocosmos.org/docs/install/ for more information on how to install both the user kit or the dev kit.