If you’re having trouble, check SUPPORT.md.
- Visual Studio 2017
- Visual Studio 2017 Workload: .NET Core Tools
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer Pack
Prepackaged releases which install automatically and allow you to build your own operating systems with Cosmos and Visual Studio.
Dev Kit (Developer Kit)
In addition to the User Kit prerequisites, Dev Kit also needs these:
- Visual Studio 2017 15.5+
- Visual Studio 2017 Workload: Visual Studio Extension Development
- .NET Core 2.0+ SDK
- Inno Quick Start Pack (Free) – Install with defaults, keep Preprocessor option checked
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 Developer Pack
The Dev Kit allows you to build your own operating systems, and also directly work in COSMOS source as well. Installation simply requires running a .bat file after each source sync.