Free, бесплатный, τζάμπα, bedava, …..
COSMOS is open source and free to use, subject to its license.
- COSMOS Facebook Page – Our blog where we post updates and other news.
- COSMOS Repository on GitHub – The COSMOS source and other downloads.
- COSMOS Gitter Chat – Join in to ask any COSMOS related questions including support.
- COSMOS Chatter Gitter Chat – A separate room for COSMOS users and developers to hang out and chat about non support issues. A COSMOS lounge of sorts.
- COSMOS YouTube Channel
- IL2CPU – Run .NET on bare metal. IL2CPU is used to build COSMOS and turn it into machine code for the CPU.
- X# – X# is a high level x86 assembler used by both IL2CPU and COSMOS.
COSMOS on Microsoft Channel 9